Why hire Savvy to manage your aircraft maintenance?
Just ask a Savvy client...
Savvy has managed 1,500+ annuals
for our clients since we started in 2008,
and saved them millions of dollars.
Savvy is the first and only organization to provide professional maintenance management for owner-flown aircraft. We offer aircraft owners expert guidance and representation in their relationship with service centers and maintenance technicians. Our commonsense reliability-centered approach ensures the highest level of safety and reliability, while eliminating the costs and risks of maintenance that offers no meaningful benefit.
Savvy clients enjoy peace of mind when maintenance issues arise, whether at home or on the road, while saving substantial amounts in reduced charges for parts and labor—usually many times Savvy's modest fixed annual management fee. We've saved our clients millions of dollars through state-of-the-art condition monitoring, pinpoint troubleshooting of problems, and elimination of do-overs and unnecessary repair parts and labor. That just may be why Savvy's client renewal rate has been 85% to 90%, year after year. Savvy-managed aircraft are based throughout the United States and more than a dozen other countries in Europe, Africa, Australia and the Americas.
Consider hiring Savvy to manage the maintenance of your aircraft for the same reasons you'd hire a general contractor when you build a house, or a realtor when you buy or sell one, or a CPA when you prepare tax returns, or an attorney when you're involved in a lawsuit. Like these professionals, Savvy:
- Saves you money...almost always far more than we charge.
- Eliminates the time, stress and hassles of doing it yourself.
- Gives you peace of mind by providing expert advice and advocacy.
- Helps detect problems early before they become serious.
- Frees you to focus on your top priorities like running your business or raising your family...or simply enjoying your airplane.
Do you really want to manage your maintenance ALONE?
Savvy manages 10% of the U.S. Cirrus fleet.
We also manage Beech, Cessna, Diamond,
Mooney, and Piper singles and twins...plus
everything from Van's RVs to Pilatus PC-12s.
When you put your aircraft in the hands of a service center or aviation maintenance technician, you're hiring them to perform maintenance on your aircraft.
The burden of managing that maintenance -- selecting shops and technicians, scheduling service appointments, arranging dropoffs and pickups, troubleshooting and documenting squawks, evaluating estimates and invoices, deciding what work to approve and what to decline or defer, monitoring progress, etc. -- is yours alone… unless you hire a professional management firm like Savvy.
Professional maintenance management has long been the norm for corporate jets, yet it has never been available for owner-flown aircraft… until Savvy.
Please take a few minutes to explore this site to learn more about:
- What we do—Very simply, we help you get the best possible aircraft maintenance at the least possible cost.
- How we do it—Our Savvy technology, protocols and procedures bring GA maintenance into the 21st century.
- What it costs—Probably a lot less than you think: Just $750/year for piston singles, $1,000/year for twins.
- Our phenomenal team—The most experienced team of GA maintenance professionals in the industry, bar none.
- What our clients say—"A winning formula!" "A game-changer!" "A no-brainer!"
- Frequently-asked questions—You've probably got questions, and we have the answers.
- Becoming a client—It's easy. It'll save you a bundle. What are you waiting for? Get Savvy!